Roaring Penguin Software releases CanIt 9.0.5
Business Posted by Bill on April 17, 2013
New features improve cluster performance and provide better reporting on operating systems detected.
16 Apr 2013 – Ottawa, Ontario, Canada – Roaring Penguin Software Inc., the email filtering experts, makers of the acclaimed CanIt-PRO, CanIt-Domain-PRO, CanIt Archiver and Hosted CanIt anti-spam and email archiving solutions, announce the release of CanIt 9.0.5.
Major New Features include:
* Improved performance in clusters. In a CanIt cluster, cluster members can be grouped by location. When CanIt synchronizes Bayes data across a cluster, it attempts to minimize bandwidth used to copy files from one location to another. This improves performance if your cluster has several groups of machines connected by relatively low-bandwidth links.
* Improved Reporting. CanIt now features a report showing the top operating systems detected for recent messages. This works only if your platform supports the passive OS fingerprinting module included with CanIt.
CanIt 9.0.1 is available as:
* CanIt-PRO, an anti-spam software solution suitable for small and medium-sized businesses.
* CanIt-Domain-PRO, spam filtering software for MSPs to host anti-spam for their customers.
* Hosted CanIt, a fully outsourced, hosted anti-spam service.
* CanIt Archiver, email archiving software.
About Roaring Penguin
Founded in 1999, Roaring Penguin Software Inc., the email filtering experts, focuses on fighting spam at the mail server with the acclaimed CanIt and MIMEDefang product lines. Today, Roaring Penguin develops its anti-spam solutions and email archiving / email continuity software for customers that include enterprises, ISPs, MSPs, Universities, web hosts, and government offices. For more information, visit http://www.roaringpenguin.com.
The latest community news headlines
Search our news archive
Subscribe to OttawaStart Community News
The latest on Twitter