Summer schedule for City Council and Committee meetings confirmed
News Posted by OttawaStart on June 27, 2012
The 2012 summer schedule for City Council and Standing Committee meetings has been confirmed. The June and July City Council meetings will take place at Ben Franklin Place in the Centrepointe Studio Theatre due to the lifecycle renovations occurring in Council Chambers at City Hall.
The July City Council meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, July 11, 2012 beginning at 10 a.m., with Thursday, July 12, 2012 reserved in case additional time is required. The following Standing Committee meetings will be held in July:
- Finance and Economic Development Committee: Tuesday, July 3, 9:30 a.m.
- Transportation Committee: Wednesday, July 4, 9:30 a.m.
- Planning Committee: Monday, July 9, 9:30 a.m.
The August City Council meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. The following Standing Committee and Transit Commission meetings will be held in August:
- Community and Protective Services Committee: Thursday, August 23, 9:30 a.m.
- Planning Committee: Thursday, August 23, 1 p.m.
- Transit Commission: Friday, August 24, 9:30 a.m.
- Finance and Economic Development Committee: Monday, August 27, 9:30 a.m.
- Environment Committee: Tuesday, August 28, 9:30 a.m.
For more information on meeting times and locations, visit City Council and Committee Agendas and Minutes.
The latest community news headlines
Search our news archive
Subscribe to OttawaStart Community News
The latest on Twitter