List of Ottawa Festivals - Bluesfest, Tulip Festival, Winterlude and more
Ottawa is home to dozens of festivals, representing dozens of different topics and interests. From Winterlude in the cold months of February, to the Tulip Festival in the spring, to Bluesfest in the heat of July, festivals are a great way to enjoy our city.
Featured Events and Entertainment Listings
Do you love jazz and improvised music? Or would you like to expand what you're listening to now to include the variety of great live jazz in Ottawa-Gatineau? Not sure where to start? Extensive event and club listings, interviews, musician links, news, and photos are updated daily by jazz fans with 20+ years experience. If you like live music, whether it's vocal, instrumental, avant-garde, smooth, or standards, check out OttawaJazzScene.ca
- Soul Kisser
Soul Kisser is one of Ottawa's up and coming experimental acts, bringing post rock/shoegazer music to Ottawa's masses, and hopefully beyond, with energy and original songwriting. The result is a medley of effects, rumbling bass/guitar licks, infectious keys and all manner of instrumentation. Soul Kisser songs will capture the imagination and sooth the soul. Featuring Jayson (Bassist/Guitarist/Vocalist) & Adriana (Keyboardist). Otto (Drummer) Roland Juno Di/Line 6 JM4 Looper.
- Brew Donkey Charity Tour Series
A monthly brewery tour supporting local charities - First Sunday of every month, raising find by raising a glass."
- October 18-November 1, 2014: Montreal Artist Presents Exciting New Work in Ottawa
Danièle Lemieux will present a collection of recent paintings in a solo show Food for Thought, at Wallack Galleries, 203 Bank Street, October 18th to November 1. In this exhibition, Lemieux explores the duality concept of sustenance; the feeding of the body and, through art, the feeding of the soul.
- November 1-2: 32nd Annual Orleans Christmas Craft Show
Don’t settle for cookie-cutter gifts again this Holiday season. Avoid the press of the shopping malls, and come to the 32nd Christmas Craft show. The event features over 60 of the area’s best artisans offering unique and beautiful hand-made items. The show takes place at Sir Wilfrid Laurier Secondary School, 1515 Tenth Line Road in Orléans. Doors are open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day. Parking and admission are free, but you are encouraged to bring non-perishable food items or make a donation for the Orléans-Cumberland Emergency Food Program. For more information, go to www.capitalartisansguild.org.
- November 6-15: Phoenix Players present The Dixie Swim Club
Nov. 6-8, 11-15 at 7:30pm; Nov. 8, 9, 15 at 2:30pm
The Gladstone Theatre, 910 Gladstone Avenue
Tickets: Adults $18, Seniors/Students $15. Available online or by phone at 613 233 4523.
- November 8-9: Ottawa Pet Expo at EY Centre
The Ottawa Pet Expo is coming for the thousands of pets and pet owners in eastern Ontario and western Quebec! Bring your pets right into the show and give them a weekend your family will never forget . Let them try out new outfits, taste new food, and play with new toys. Bring your family and be "wowed" at our amazing animal competitions, learn from expert vets and breeders, and create some memories laughing at our many pet presentations.
- Make your business stand out from the rest for as low as $15/month. Click here to add your Featured Listing...
Ottawa Festivals By Month
- August 28-September 1: Gatineau Hot Air Balloon Festival / Festival de Montgolfières de Gatineau
- September 4-7: House of PainT Festival
- September 4-7: FOÉ (Festival de l'Outaouais Émergent)
- September 7: Festival Latino Ottawa
- September 10-14: Ottawa Folk Festival
- September 13-14: Fibrefest
- September 13-14: Turkish Festival
- September 17-21: Ottawa International Animation Festival
- September 20-21: Ottawa International Writers Festival
- September 25-28: Ribtoberfest on Sparks Street
- September 25-27: One World Film Festival
- September 26: E.L.E. Fest
- September 26-28: Ottawa Improv Festival
- October 16-19: Merrickville Jazz Fest
- October 21-25: Ottawa International Writers Festival
- October 24-26: Poutine Fest on Sparks Street
The official website of Ottawa Festivals, a not-for-profit member-based organization representing Ottawa's not-for-profit festival industry. In addition to news, updates and information about the industry and our member festivals, special events and fairs, the website features industry job opportunities and linkages to our social networks designed to interact with event guests, participants, volunteers, supporters and the community at large.
- Festivals and
Events Ontario (FEO)
Festivals & Events Ontario serves as the “voice” of the festivals & events industry within the province.
The latest on Twitter